Monday, April 5, 2010

Has anyone else noticed?

If you go look at Betty McCollum's congressional web page, which I think we pay for, to find out her schedule all you can find out is what she did. No where on our congressional web page does she give us any advance notice of her agenda. How can she get away with that. Does anyone think it is an oversight, that she just forgets or doesn't understand that we might want to know where she is planning to appear or speak? I don't think so. It speaks of her arrogance. I call her all the time, a lot since 2007, and anything I say seems to fall on deaf ears. When calling to leave a message they always want a name (spelt) address and phone number so a month ago I starting leaving that information thinking that possibly her aides (acorn) were not forwarding my message because I had not followed the rules. I'll tell ya what happened, my comments still fell on deaf ears but now I get letters from her or the DNC thanking me for my continued support and asking me for money. What a bunch.

Maybe we should start another web page called: MN 4 - Where's Betty, and what would you like to say to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment